表达!表达!!GOD!!!
以下是30个含有“GOD”的美国常用语和街头俚语以及例句,涵盖正式、非正式及俚语表达:
### 常用语 (Formal/Common Phrases)
1. **God bless you** – 常用于别人打喷嚏或祝福对方。
2. **In God we trust** – 美国的国家格言,常见于钱币上。
3. **Godspeed** – 表示祝愿对方顺利,常用于送别。
4. **For God’s sake** – 表示强调或惊讶。
5. **Thank God** – 表示感谢或松了一口气。
6. **God willing** – 表示如果上帝允许,事情会发生。
7. **God forbid** – 表示希望某事永远不要发生。
8. **Oh my God (OMG)** – 表示惊讶、震惊或情绪波动。
9. **God knows** – 表示没人知道,或只有上帝知道。
10. **God rest his/her soul** – 表示悼念死者。
常用语 (Formal/Common Phrases)
- God bless you – "Achoo!" "God bless you!"
- In God we trust – "The phrase 'In God we trust' is printed on every U.S. coin and bill."
- Godspeed – "You’re starting a new job? Godspeed!"
- For God’s sake – "For God’s sake, don’t forget the keys again!"
- Thank God – "Thank God it didn’t rain during the wedding."
- God willing – "We’ll meet again next month, God willing."
- God forbid – "God forbid something bad happens during the trip."
- Oh my God (OMG) – "Oh my God, this pizza is amazing!"
- God knows – "God knows where he left his phone this time."
- God rest his/her soul – "She was a wonderful person. God rest her soul."
### 俚语和非正式表达 (Slang/Informal)
11. **Oh my Godness** – “Oh my God”的更委婉表达。
12. **Good God** – 表示强烈的惊讶或不满。
13. **God awful** – 表示非常糟糕或讨厌。
14. **God’s honest truth** – 表示完全真实。
15. **God complex** – 形容某人自大,觉得自己无所不能。
16. **Godsend** – 表示某事是及时的帮助或天赐之物。
17. **Swear to God** – 表示发誓,强调说的是真话。
18. **God help us** – 表示对困难情况的无奈或祈祷。
19. **God-fearing** – 形容一个人虔诚或有宗教信仰。
20. **God almighty** – 用于表达强烈的情绪或惊讶。
俚语和非正式表达 (Slang/Informal)
- Oh my Godness – "Oh my Godness, I can’t believe I passed the test!"
- Good God – "Good God, look at the size of that spider!"
- God awful – "That movie was god awful. I wouldn’t watch it again."
- God’s honest truth – "I’m telling you the God’s honest truth, I didn’t take it."
- God complex – "He acts like he’s in charge of everything—total God complex."
- Godsend – "This new assistant is a godsend; she’s so efficient."
- Swear to God – "I swear to God, I’ll never be late again!"
- God help us – "If this storm gets any worse, God help us all."
- God-fearing – "He’s a god-fearing man who goes to church every Sunday."
- God almighty – "God almighty, how did you finish that so quickly?"
### 街头俚语 (Street Slang)
21. **God mode** – 用于描述某人在游戏或现实中无敌。
22. **God-tier** – 表示某事物极其优秀或顶级。
23. **God squad** – 用来描述虔诚的宗教团体,通常带点幽默。
24. **God’s plan** – 表示命中注定,受流行文化和音乐影响(如Drake的歌曲)。
25. **Dear God** – 表示感叹、惊讶或不满。
26. **By God** – 表示强调或发誓。
27. **For the love of God** – 表示极度的请求或强调。
28. **God of [something]** – 比喻某人非常擅长某事,比如“God of basketball”。
29. **Playing God** – 描述某人尝试控制一切,带有批评的意味。
30. **God’s green earth** – 表示整个世界或一切事物。
街头俚语 (Street Slang)
- God mode – "He’s in God mode—nobody can beat him in this game."
- God-tier – "This burger is god-tier, the best I’ve ever had."
- God squad – "The God squad is organizing another prayer meeting this weekend."
- God’s plan – "I guess it’s God’s plan that I ended up here."
- Dear God – "Dear God, I hope this traffic clears up soon."
- By God – "By God, I’ll finish this project on time."
- For the love of God – "For the love of God, please stop yelling!"
- God of [something] – "He’s the god of basketball—no one plays like him."
- Playing God – "Some scientists are accused of playing God with genetic experiments."
- God’s green earth – "Why on God’s green earth would you do something like that?"
这些表达中,既有对“God”的敬畏,也有日常随意的用法,反映了美国文化中宗教和世俗语言的融合。



留言
發佈留言